A Guide to Custom Engraving for Jewelry
There is incredible meaning and beauty that comes from Jewelry that is custom made. Along with being a leader in fashion, custom Jewelry tells a story that no other style can.
Create your own personalized piece with custom engraving for Jewelry.
What is Custom Engraving for Jewelry?
Custom engraving for Jewelry is a personalization option that allows the wearer to add a unique inscription or design to their Jewelry. Most custom Jewelry engraving is done using laser technology, while some jewelers offer engraving done by hand.
Benefits of Custom Engraving for Jewelry
There are many benefits for those who choose custom engraving for their Jewelry. Some of the best, most rewarding reasons for choosing this Jewelry style include:
- Endless Personalization Options: Along with names, dates, and phrases, most custom Jewelry can be engraved with a design of your choosing. For example, Rings, Pendants, Charm Bracelets, Dog Tags, and more can be engraved with a unique fingerprint.
- Added Meaning: Custom engraving allows you to create your own Jewelry that is truly one-of-a-kind. The Jewelry you personalize will be unlike anyone else’s, which will add significant meaning to your piece. This unmatched meaning is also what makes engraved Jewelry such a great gift for family and friends.
- Increased Value Over Time: Your custom Jewelry will only grow more valuable with time as the memories they represent age. Engraved Jewelry can also be a heartfelt memorial that honors someone who has passed, becoming an heirloom for families to share for generations.
- Timeless Style: Because personalized engraved Jewelry is unique, it never goes out of style. Especially when paired with a precious metal like 14k Yellow Gold, the Jewelry you engrave will be a beautiful, treasured statement piece that can be worn no matter the occasion.
How Custom Jewelry Engraving Works
Legacy Touch offers the highest quality custom fingerprint engraving on a wide variety of Jewelry and Keepsakes.
Here’s a look into our Jewelry creation process:
- Fingerprint Collection: Each of our custom pieces begins with a fingerprint. Digital images of fingerprints can be uploaded directly to our site when making a purchase, which will generate a PIN (Personal Identification Number) for you to use on all future orders. If you’re memorializing a Loved One, the funeral home may have already generated a PIN for you—reach out to them to see if they did.
- Jewelry Personalization: Once you have the PIN, you can personalize your chosen Jewelry style or Keepsake on LegacyTouch.com. Add on optional accessories like Birthstone Charms and Chains for an even more personalized piece. Most of our products can feature a custom engraved inscription in addition to a fingerprint, as well.
- Custom Design: As soon as your order is placed, we get to work enhancing and sizing the print to make it as clear as possible and able to fit on your Jewelry or Keepsake. Our artists keep the lines and grooves of the fingerprint intact, ensuring a one-of-a-kind piece that represents your Loved One.
- Jewelry Creation: Our technicians and jewelers engrave the fingerprint on your Jewelry or Keepsake of choice. The piece is then polished and set it thoughtful packaging before being delivered to you with the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
We treat every Keepsake and piece of Jewelry as our most important because we know how much it means to you. If you have any questions about how we make Fingerprint Jewelry and Keepsakes or would like to get started customizing your own engraved piece, please contact us.